All assignments should be completed in Schoology. This blog is just an overview of what you will find there.
Planning Your Week
You will have a few more opportunities for quick grade improvement. If you haven’t already, finish up your ZINC decks to replace that grade. This week you will begin working on the major grade for The Night Circus summative assessment. This will count roughly 20% of your class average, so you have a lot of room to move up! Stay tuned and keep learning!
I encourage you to continue independently reading as well. Many books are available in electronic versions from Cobb County Public Library The Libby App works great, too. Best of all, you already have an account! You can also listen to tons of books on
Monday, April 27
- Watch the video introducing The Night Circus project and post a question or a quick message that you understand.
- Finish up your ten quotes and work on your body biography due tomorrow.
Tuesday, April 28
- Turn in your body biography.
- Plan your research for The Night Circus project.
Wednesday, April 29
- Zoom call at 1:00 p.m. if you have questions about the project or would just like to check in.
- Post a research question, source, and answer.
Thursday, April 30
- Post 2-3 more research questions, sources, and answers.
Friday, April 24
- Catch up on anything you’ve missed. Enjoy some independent reading.