All assignments should be completed in Schoology. This blog is just an overview of what you will find there.
Planning Your Week
- Film director projects continue! This is your last opportunity for a major grade boost. It is due Thursday, May 6 but no later than Monday, May 11.
- Keep up with ZINC—ZINC Timing is everything. For quick access, use this ZINC LINK. I will be replacing grades this week.
- I encourage you to continue independently reading as well. Many books are available in electronic versions from Cobb County Public Library You can use the Libby app on all devices or deliver to your Kindle app. Best of all, you already have an account! You can also listen to lots of books on Audible for free!
Monday, May 4
- Enjoy your visit to Harrison and explore the links for Star Wars day.
- Submit a comment about your day or Star Wars.
Tuesday, May 5
- Research Cinco de Mayo and celebrate if you wish.
- Watch another film or TV show from your chosen director.
TODAY’S PROMPT: Submit viewing notes.
Wednesday, May 6
- Compose your script for your voiceover on your film director project.
TODAY’S PROMPT: Post a rough draft of your voiceover script.
Thursday, May 7
- Upload your video film director project to Schoology.
- Upload your final draft of voiceover script to Turnitin.com. Include your Works Cited page with the script.
Friday, May 8
- Catch up on anything you’re missing.