Week of 9/2/19
- 9/2 Labor Day – No School
- 9/6 Progress Reports
- 9/6 Deadline for 4th grade t-shirt orders ($6)
- 9/9 Step it Up Fundraiser Assembly
- 9/12 Curriculum Night 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- 9/13 College Shirt Day
- 9/20 80’s Dress Up Day
- 9/23 – 9/27 FALL BREAK – No School
Here’s what we’ll be learning about for the next few weeks:
Writing: W3– We’re still working on writing personal narratives about real or imagined experiences.
Reading: RL2– Students will learn how to determine theme in a text.
Science: SCI.4.S4E2 Students will learn to identify and demonstrate the Phases of the Moon.
Math: 4.NBT.4 Fluently add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.