Homework & Agenda
Homework in our class will be given for practice in reading, spelling, and math. Make sure that your child has a quiet place to concentrate when completing homework. They should put their homework in their folder when done and return it to school the next day.
- Mon. – Thurs. only
- Read daily for 20 minutes (bring library book to school daily)
- study spelling words
- math practice as needed
- No homework will be given over weekends or holidays.
- All homework assignments are written down by your child in the Agenda. Homework is given Monday –Thursday.
- Read the Agenda each day, then check to see that the homework has been completed.
- PLEASE sign the agenda if your child received a NOTE from me; please do not sign ahead. New information may be added each day.
- Please use the agenda to communicate with me.
- Write DISMISSAL changes in the agenda, too.