S7L2. Obtain, evaluate, and communicate information to describe how cell structures, cells, tissues, organs, and organ systems interact to maintain the basic needs of organisms.
Construct an argument that systems of the body (Cardiovascular, Excretory, Digestive, Respiratory, Muscular, Nervous, and Immune) interact with one another to carry out life processes.
* Brief quiz on skeletal, muscular, digestive, nervous and endocrine systems from “Interactions among Systems” organizer.
* No school – MLK day
*Short quiz on skeletal, muscular, digestive, nervous and endocrine systems.
Click HERE to take the QUIZ… NO TALKING!!!
* Human Body Webquest Body Systems WebQuest
WEB QUEST DIRECTIONS BELOW!!!
1) System: The Integumentary System (questions #1-5)
2) Skeletal & Muscular Systems: (questions #6-10)
3) Nervous System: (questions #11-14)
Watch the following video to help you answer the questions
4) Cardiovascular System (questions #15-18)
Watch the following video to help you answer the questions.
5) Respiratory System (questions #19-20)
6) Digestive System (questions #21-24)
Read the following article and answer the questions.
7) Urinary System (questions #25-29)
*For the following systems, briefly explain the main function of each system and list the organs found in them. You may use one of the websites we have already used or research on your own.*
Endocrine System (questions #30-31)
Lymphatic System (questions #32-33
Finished? Play Quizizz using code 414603 https://join.quizizz.com
SNOW DAYS…Please keep up!
*You do not have to finish your web quest…Please use the Power Point below and finish taking notes on your organizer. If you forgot your organizer at school, you can download another one HERE and staple it to your other sheet later. 🙂 Happy snow days!! Interactions PPT