- What is genocide? Discuss the topic for the unit: Is Andrew Jackson guilty of genocide?
- Begin Indian Removal PPT and story guide: Indian Removal 2017-1to9isq
- Return Graded Papers
HW: work on guided questions 1-10 (DUE THIS FRIDAY)!
VOCAB QUIZ THURSDAY, 12/7! https://quizlet.com/244613755/indian-removal-vocab-flash-cards/
- Cold War Review
- Vocab Line
- Circle of 5 Quotes activity (1st block will do this tomorrow if time!)
HW: Study for test!
**Vocab Quiz TOMORROW– We are going to have a vocab quiz on TOMORROW. If you would like to take the quiz ahead of time, you can take it here (using all your resources!!) http://bit.ly/2hWC5AS If you would like to wait and take it in class, you can study the terms using this quizlet https://quizlet.com/_439ekg
**You will have a test TOMORROW over European History part II (Rise of Nazism, Causes of WWII, Holocaust, and Cold War)- Here is a study guide to help you start preparing Europe History Test 2 2017 SG-1wd19oh If you complete the study guide and turn it in with a parent signature test day, I will give you THREE bonus points!
Quizizz for Test:
1. Open https://quizizz.com/join/ your browser
2. Enter the 6-digit game code 529410 for part 1 or 150192 for part 2 and click “Proceed”
3. Now enter your name and click “Join Game!”
4. You will get an avatar, and then see a “Start Game” button. Click it to begin!
Now for the good stuff… TEST HINTS!!!
First of all, your test will be 35 questions. 7 are multiple choice about the causes of WWII, 16 are asking which is the cause and which is the effect of the Cold War (look at your cutable notes for clues there!), 7 are multiple choice vocab terms taken from the back of your teacher notes, and 5 are from the propaganda museum walk.
To help you study: If you want to know what the questions are, look at the study guide. (Seriously look at the study guide). You can also play the above quizizz to help! Remember though, if you complete the study guide, I’ll give you bonus points on the test tomorrow!
Finally, if you want to come to a study session tomorrow, I will have one! It will just start at 8:30 rather than at 8:15. I have a meeting so I can’t be there as early. Well that is it! If you keep all of this in mind for your test tomorrow, you should be set!! See you tomorrow!