Welcome to 4th grade! This is going to be a fantastic year. I’m looking forward to getting to know your children this week and helping them grow!
This week we will spend our time doing the following:
- Establishing a classroom community
- Learning procedures for the classroom and the school
- Organizing our materials
- Learning about our teacher and classmates
- Establishing rules and expectations
- Learning about our strengths and areas for growth
We will be playing some games, participating in activities and even taking a few pre-assessments to help me know where the students are in their learning.