Introduction to waves-1swjuz9
Wave behavior-2nlw8jsWave behavior-2nlw8js
MONDAY: 1) Go over test
2) Guitar String video
3) Intro and do Wiggler Lab
TUESDAY: 1) Stamp and go over remediation quiz
2) Wiggler lab calculations and questions
3) Tuning Fork lab – Part 1 ( data and questions)
WEDNESDAY: 1) Go over Intro to waves open note schoology quiz
2) Go over intro to waves ppt.
3) Turning Fork lab – Part 2 ( data and questions)
4) Remediation quiz – Energy
THURSDAY: 1) pd. 1 – finish remediation quiz / pd. 2 – go over intro to waves ppt.
2) Concept and Development worksheet 26-1
3) Go over wave behavior quiz and ppt.
FRIDAY: 1) Stamp and go over wave drawing worksheet
2) Go over verbally and with demos the following – Doppler Effect, interference, beats, human hearing
3) Kahoot reveiw if time permits
MONDAY: Remediation practice worksheet – energy
TUESDAY: Intro to waves video notes, note taking guide and schoology quiz – due Wed. 8:20 am
WEDNESDAY: Wave Behavior video notes, note taking guide and schoology quiz – due Thurs. 8:20 am
THURSDAY: Wave Drawing worksheet
FRIDAY: Study for quiz on Monday – waves (study flash cards made for the short side of the review sheet – vocab with dots in front of them are on the quiz)