- Layers of the Atmosphere Quiz on Thursday
- Complete the online textbook reading.
- Complete the online virtual lab.
- Create a mnemonic for the layers of the atmosphere and share it HERE.
- Begin working on your environmental soapbox speech. You will pick one of the following topics to research and write a 1-minute speech to present to your classmates via Flipgrid. Topics are: climate change, global warming, reducing greenhouse gases, or protecting the ozone. Be sure to use the speech outline given to you in class. DUE: Midnight, Sunday, October 28, 2018. We will vote on the best speeches on Tuesday. The winners will present their speeches at our curriculum night on Thursday, November 1, 2018.
- Click Here for Weather and Climate Study Jams Video and Quiz
- Click Here for Atmosphere Study Jams Video and Quiz
- Click Here for Atmosphere Quizlet
- Click Here for Weather and Climate Quizizz Review Game Code: 124130
- Click Here for the Layers of the Atmosphere – Great Review for Quiz on Thursday
Layers of the Atmosphere Video 1
Layers of Atmosphere Video 2
Layers of the Atmosphere Video 3
Layers of the Atmosphere Video 4
Layers of the Atmosphere Video 5
Layers of the Atmosphere Video 6
Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming