October 30th -November 4th 2017
Complete and program robot to move through the maze, take photos and video of the move and submit in Edmodo.
Plastic challenge: Introduction videos and expectations
Website basics: Design a website and share information about a service(s) and or product(s).
- Programming on paper maze and on EV3 software
DNA, Diseases and Treatment
Coding with SCRATCH: Share interactive stories, games, and animations
Applying coding to build a basic Websites, EVER FI: Math and coding
Robotics 1: Basic build and programming
- Building and preparing the field.
What is DNA?
Create and turn in 3 project.
September 11th 2017
6th grade: 3D design using SolidWorks
- Design a useful object: can be used in an office, class, any part of your home, field…
- Write a design brief: Why is the object useful- identify the need it will serve or problem it will solve.
7th grade: Reverse Engineering
- Present your teams Reverse Engineered product
8th grade: Manufacturing and Environment
- What is the environmental impact of manufacturing?
- What is the economic impact of manufacturing?
- What is the social impact of manufacturing?
- Identify the MOST common manufacturing process for the following products: Cars, paper products, households like stove and microwave, food and clothes.
- How do manufacturers keep up with their Inventory, Bills of Material (BOM), and work orders?
Type your answers on your presentation template in Edmodo.
September 6th 2017
Elements and Principles of Design: Video, practice and Test on Friday (9.15.17)
- Design a 3D object using SolidWorks
- Manufacturing and Environment
How do engineers work? http://pbskids.org/designsquad/video/