- Reusing versus Recycling
- Building useful items from “trash”
- Plastic challenge: Using plastic to make useful object
- Advertising your product
8th (Check out our design winner)
- 3D-design a geometrical shape, sphere and useful object.
Solid works basics
- Designing a sphere using Solid Works
- Global Issue: Waste- 3Rs–DIY and reuse instead of trashing
- Design a poster and create a video on Positive and Negative effects of plastics
- Final submission – Energy System (Windmill or Solar Reflector)
Milestone testing Math and Science (Resources)
- Design a useful object using Solid Work.
- History of plastics
- Types of plastics
- Impact of plastic to our ecosystem: Poster and Video
- Complete the design brief, well labeled sketch and budget.
- Build (a solar reflector or a windmill)
3D design-Create simple geometrical
Global Issue: plastic challenge
Energy System: complete number 2 a and b.
Support Builders Club
- Robotics: Your mission.
- 3D Designs: Item you/your family/friend can use.
- Energy Systems: What are they? Why alternative energy? Alternative energy brochure, Alternative energy for a future city.
- Maze presentation
- What is your mission?
- Communicating design ideas-3D Design
Robotics I: Prepare the maze, Program your robot to move through the maze fast, video tape the move.
Biotechnology: Complete and turn in Disease Detective presentation.
Robotics III: Video tape your DIY robot in action.
Technology and Robotics club members come on let’s beautify Floyd
Select your day:
Saturday, April 15, 8:00-12:00 Leaf Removal from the Outdoor Classroom, Back Campus Cleanup, Front Campus Weeding
Saturday, April 22, 8:00-12:00 Organic Garden Refresh, Front Campus Refresh