U.S. History Cumulative Test: December 20th and 21st (1st and 2nd pds. are the 20th and 3rd pd. is the 21st)
You have already taken your “Final” it was the EOC (20%). You will be taking a unit test that is cumulative on “exam day”. The test is 74 questions.
U.S. History Cumulative Test info
- there is / will be a quizlet on Mrs. Dickmann’s blog (look under support services)
- study items sheet (given out on December 7th
- United States History Cumulative Test study items-2ibf7yz
- if it’s not on this sheet don’t waste your time on it.
- I’m available for answering questions just about any time.
Our plan for the time remaining is to watch U.S. History oriented movies. There will be an activity (for a grade) that will be included.
Test preparation is up to you. Of course I will answer questions etc.
Will post EOC scores as soon as I get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!