WELCOME FALL 2020
we will have a ZOOM backup plan for TUESDAY 8/18
Just to get us started, here are a few items that will be discussed the 1st day as well as you to be able to refer to as the semester progresses.
Syllabus: syllabus ush 19-20(word document) – please keep in mind that Syllabus can change as far as our EOC is concerned. As of right now we have one but…
syllabus ush 19-20(pdf)
Pacing Guide: IMPORTANT DATES F20 (word document)
IMPORTANT DATES F20 (pdf)
Remind: Be sure to download the remind app if you already haven’t. I will be sending out a remind email soon so you can join the class via email. I don’t want to put it on the blog due to anyone can see it and join.
CTLS LEARN login info
text this code to 81010
Harrison-Virtual-Learning-Plan 8.14.2020 (click on this for CTLS learning plan
8/17 Monday (no actual “notes” instruction today, all general info in case someone gets lost)
- Go over syllabus
- Go over pacing guide
- Go over expectations etc.
- Lay out digital learning rules and expectations
- Where to’s and how to’s (BLOG!!!!)
- WU 1: Settling 13Colonies
- Notes: Development of American Colonies
- Exploration & Colonization20
- video link: https://youtu.be/4Ym7iOwgVcQ (copy and paste/youtube) – narrated notes
- Note outlines for the entire UNIT. Pdf and Word form. Not required but is a tool for you if you like to use it. Can print (it’s a lot) or type in as a word document
- Actv: Colonization – Revolution Vocab. (Due by Friday 3:00)
- Help Day – NO INSTRUCTION – Department Meeting
- EVERY Wednesday is a day for you to ask questions, get help etc. Essentially a work day for you.
- Office hours posted on the syllabus
- please email me if there is a need and I will connect with you.
** Work on your vocabulary, it’s due by 3:00 Friday
- WU2: Crops
- Notes: Types of Charters
- WU3: Regional Symbolism
- Notes: Southern Colonies
- Colonization – Revolution Vocab is due today by 3:00