Monday-Video notes over macroeconomics and GDP.
- Macro Crash Course
- Productivity & Growth
- Back to the Future
- We completed Ch 12 Review pg 326-327 # 1-14. Have finished Wednesday.
Tuesday-Notes over Macroeconomics.
- Media center work-For each of the following topics find 1 article online for each of the 3 topics below in the last 6 months and summarize the 4 major points from each. Look for vocab you recognize from the text. 3 articles in all-one on each topic. Provide Hyperlinks for each one. Summarizing doesn’t mean cut and paste. Summarize what you learned.
- Business Cycles
- Submit through Turnitin under “Macro-Articles”
- Go to USA Test Prep-http://www.usatestprep.com/Member-Login
- School code is harrisonga
- Login is: newton91
- Create your own account if you don’t have one and go to the ECONOMICS small test. See how you do!
- Select the 2nd Coach Crump you come to. Select my class.
- You should have a series of assignments set up under my class. Right now there are two assignments. Both are due by Friday.
- If you don’t have a password/login see the media specialists.
When done begin Micro-1 & Macro Review-1 in USATestPrep. These should be finished by beginning of class Thursday.
Wednesday-Completed lecture over 13. Get notes. Small group review.
Explain: Circular flow/price floors/price ceilings. Shifters of supply/demand.
1st Period-Ch 5 NE quiz next Tuesday.
Thursday-Ch 13 Assessment. 1-17 Due tomorrow. Notes over unemployment/poverty.
Friday-Ch. 12/13 Test. Follow makeup schedule to complete if absent. We turned in Ch 13 Assessment. Make sure articles were emailed in. Get Ramsey notes on Ch. 9 from desk and classmate.