- Monday-Syllabus. Get the syllabus from makeup desk and bring in signed.
- Begin “5 Financial Tips”
- Choose a company you’d like to learn about this semester.
- Choose a mutual fund you’d like to research this semester?
- Tuesday-Watched a documentary called “Maxed Out” and took notes. He needs to write a 200 word summary of the dangers of credit card debt and email or hand in Wednesday.
- Wednesday-Completed “Maxed Out” with discussion. Began Ch. 1 lecture notes. Get from makeup desk and fill ins from a classmate.
- Thursday-Dave Ramsey-Ch 1-Savings and investment. Get worksheet from desk and answers from a classmate. Have in your notebook Tuesday.
- Friday-Quiz over Fundamentals of Economics and Ch. 1 of D. R.
- Study Guide-Government-Conceptual-1hxvw08 if you’d like.
Tuesday-Lecture over media/political parties/review of study guide.
Complete the following on types of propaganda. Send before class tomorrow.
Wednesday-Complete political parties and elections.
Friday-Cumulative activity for government.
Dark Ages Video
Finish Dark Ages Video
Medieval Church – Due Thursday
House of Horrors Project
House of Horrors Project – Be Ready to Present Monday When We Return
Good notes over Civil Right and Civil Liberties-1azuzhq
Tuesday-Completed pg. 384 and took notes on Civil Liberties. Get from a classmate. Turn in Chapter review on Wednesday.
Lab work-Readings on current Civil Rights cases.
Palin vs US Times-etc.
Label & illustrate
- 1st amendment-all 4 freedoms
- 4 & case
- 5 & case
- 6 & case
- Establishment clause
- Free exercise clause
- Affirmative action
- Double jeopardy
- Jim crow
- Exclusionary rule
- Plessy & Brown v Board
- Slander & libel
- Heckler’s veto
Complete pgs 472 & 524 and keep in notebook to study. We watched Crash Course Government-40 & 42.
Fall or Rome Writing Assignment – Due Wednesday
Fall of Rome Writing Day
Class ID: 16092179
Classical Civilization Test
- Take notes over Founding Brothers Part 3- (Evolution of a Revolution-Part 1, 2, & 3) we’ll take a quiz Tuesday using your notes.
- Complete the Chapter Assessments on pgs. 154, 179, & pg 208 the quiz Tuesday will also include terms/concepts from this.
- Complete these if you didn’t due to shortened bell schedule.
Complete presentations/Quiz over work/Lecture notes over Congress.
Begin reading over The Presidency.
Wednesday-Path to the Presidency-2016 election demographics.
Thursday-Presidential Powers-Historical examples
Friday-The Modern Presidency
What Type of Candy Do You Want PPT / Activity
How much do you know about Athens and Sparta?
Ancient Olympics Vid
Mankind Episode Three