***Summative RETAKE will be on Monday, May 21, at 8:15 am.
Astronomy REVIEW for Summative on Wednesday:
Geocentric vs. Heliocentric: https://quizlet.com/_4vp19n
Position of the Universe: https://quizlet.com/_4vp53w
Big Bang vs. Steady State: https://quizlet.com/_4vp1nz
Gravity & Inertia: https://quizlet.com/_4vp0vl
2018 Planet Data practice-1fj8vre – These are higher level QUESTIONS that you can practice with for your Summative.
- TUTORING on TUESDAY this week @ 8:20 am.
- Check Astronomy Tab for resources to aid in learning.
S6E1. Obtain, evaluate, and communicate information about current scientific views of the universe and how those views evolved.
c. Analyze and interpret data to compare and contrast the planets in our solar system in terms
- size relative to Earth,
- surface and atmospheric features,
- relative distance from the sun, and
- ability to support life.
d. Develop and use a model to explain the interaction of gravity and inertia that governs the motion of objects in the solar system.
e. Ask questions to compare and contrast the characteristics, composition, and location of comets, asteroids, and meteoroids.
- Mon., May 14 – Science S.L.O. end of year test
- Wed., May 16 – SUMMATIVE Test over the Solar System and Universe – (last one). ***RETAKE will be on Monday, May 21, at 8:15 am
- MONDAY & TUESDAY –STUDY for your Summative Test on Wednesday. Use the Quizlets above, review your Study Guide & notes.
- Monday – Earth Science S.L.O. Test
- Tuesday – Review for Summative
- Wednesday – SUMMATIVE Test over the Solar System and Universe
- Thursday- Olympic Day!
- Friday – Some classes/students will need to finish their Summative Test today. Begin Energy Activity.