Here is another blog post on QR codes. Sorry! Lots of teachers have been asking for ideas. I wanted to share this with you. Email me ([email protected]) with your thoughts.
I think any grade level can adapt this activity for their use.
I received a question from a fabulous Kindergarten teacher recently…..
Here is Mrs. W’s question: “Can we talk to you about a way to record sight words and have students access it easily? Needs to be done independently during Daily 5 time.”
What did I do….
1. When to Vocaroo.com and recorded the sound file using my teacher laptop since it has a microphone.
2. After making the sound file on Vocaroo, instead of making a quick QR code (disappears after 3 months), I downloaded the sound file to my computer.
3. I uploaded the sound file to an online store site (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive). I used OneDrive.
4. I copied the public link/URL from my OneDrive to the sound file and
5. pasted it into QRstuff.com to make the URL.
I then added the QR code to the MS Word doc.
What do you think? Email me with questions or if you want to share a better way to make resources for students.