By putting students in the role of effective collaborator, critical thinker, creative problem-solver, and capable communicator, projects prepare students for college, careers, and active citizenship.
What is Project Based Learning (PBL)? What are elements that make up (PBL)?
- Checklist maker: http://pblchecklist.4teachers.org/index.shtml
- Outline/ Mind maps
- Rubrics: http://www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/rubrics/
- Blog with directions and resources
Creation Tools: (CIPA/COPPA – ?Terms of Service – May need Parent Permission to use with students.)
- Timeliner XE
- Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher
- Audacity (podcasts)
- iPad Apps:
- Animoto ?
Other 21st Century Tools for Students
- TEACHER: USERNAME: Badge ID PASSWORD: atomicl2012 (l=L)
- STUDENT: USERNAME: Student ID PASSWORD: student2012
- PBL Tools – TEQ
- Buck Institute for Education (BIE) Do It Yourself Guide
- Edutopia Getting Started with Project-Based Learning (Hint: Don’t Go Crazy)
Project-Based Learning Research Review: