ESL – Classes de Inglês para Adultos – Grátis
@ CHATTAHOOCHEE TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Want to Learn English? Free Classes!
- Learn English in a classroom with skilled teachers
- Computer introduction
- Classes Monday through Thursday morning and evening
What is the first step?
- Come to one of our learning centers at the day/times listed below and register for an assessment.
North Metro Campus
5198 Ross Rd. Bldg. G
Acworth, GA 30102
Register: Monday and Wednesday
from 8:30AM-11:30AM and from
1645 Bluffs Parkway
Canton, GA 30114
Register: Monday from 9AM-12:30PM
Tuesday from 3PM-6PM
What information should I bring to registration?
- If you are over 18, you will need to bring a valid, government issued photo ID with a green card, work permit, or other legal documentation.
- If you are 16 or 17 years old, in addition to the government ID, you and your guardian will need to complete the underage enrollment form and bring a withdrawal from the last school you attended.
As set forth in its student catalog, Chattahoochee Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: the Chattahoochee Technical College Title IX Coordinator, Shanequa D. Warrington, 980 South Cobb Drive, Building C, 1102-B, Marietta, GA 30060, 770-975-4023 or SDWarrington@ChattahoocheeTech.edu, and the Chattahoochee Technical College Section 504/ADA Coordinator Caitlin Barton, 5198 Ross Road, Building A, 132-0, Acworth, GA 30102, 770-975-4099, or Caitlin.Barton@ChattahoocheeTech.edu, and the Chattahoochee Technical College Section 508/ADA Coordinator Stephanie Meyer, 980 South Cobb Drive, Building A 2114, Marietta, GA 30060, 770-528-3761 or Stephnie.Meyer@Chattahoocheetech.edu