Canva offers thousands of beautiful templates for designing everything from social media graphics and flyers to digital presentations. Canva’s drag and drop feature and professional layouts allow you to create consistently stunning graphics easily and for free.
- Click here for a quick tutorial on Canva presentations.
In addition to posters, flyers, and infographics, Piktochart’s free online app also allows you to tell data-driven stories with interactive presentations. Just select a template, customize it, import your data, and you’re done.
- Click here to learn how to make the most of presentations with Piktochart.
The 2016 PowerPoint update offers incredible new features.
- Click here to learn how to turn your PowerPoint presentation into a video.
- Click here to learn how to record a slide show with narration and slide timings.
Prezi Next is a redesign of the company’s classic presentation software that uses motion, zoom, and spatial relationships to bring your ideas to life. With a Prezi Basic account, you can customize a number of design templates, collaborate with peers, and publish and share your work online for free.
- Click here to view our Prezi Next Quick Start guide.
- Click here for Prezi’s official “Get Started” tutorial.
Screencast-O-Matic is a fast, free screen recording app that allows you to easily create and share short video tutorials and/or visual presentations. Simply download and launch the recorder, and you are on your way to creating stunning video presentations.
- Click here for Screencast-O-Matic’s 2-minute”Recorder Intro” video.