Are you looking for a summer camp for your child? Check out the information below for Georgia Youth Science and Technology Centers.
Monday April 10th– Motivational Monday
- We will get to see a video PSA from a Braves player!
- Kick-off day for a fundraiser for MUST Ministries. Students are encouraged to bring can goods to school. The class that collects the most cans by the end of the week will win a prize.
- Must Ministries – Most Needed Foods
- Can Fruit (including individual servings)
- Can Meat chicken, tuna, Vienna sausages
- Breakfast items, smaller packages – oatmeal, grits
- Tuna/Chicken Helper
- Juice (plastic bottles ONLY)
- Boxed Potatoes
- Small Snacks for lunch bags
- Cooking Oil (plastic bottles ONLY)
- Mayonnaise (plastic bottles ONLY)
Tuesday, April 11 – Trivia Tuesday
- Students will hear Braves trivia during announcements.
Wednesday, April 12 – Wall Art Wednesday
- Bring in a piece of “Braves Art” to hang at school! This can be elaborate or a simple drawing.
Thursday, April 13 – Throwback Thursday #BravesTBT
- Everyone is encouraged to bring in pictures from Braves games they have attended in the past.
- Dress up in Braves gear! Hats allowed!
- Special Milestones Pep Rally in the gym (Time TBA)
Friday, April 14 – Friday Fanday
- Everyone is encouraged to wear their Braves gear, again! Hats allowed.
- The winner of the canned food drive will be announced.
Our class Wax Museum was a huge success! Thank you to all who were able to come out and enjoy each “exhibit”. Check out more pictures here.
We had an amazing time today on our field trip. As paleontologist we unearthed fossils of all kinds and even got to bring home cast and mold fossils! Check out the link below for our class Shutterfly share-site so you can see pictures of our Tellus Adventure.