- Visit the website, Nearpod (Click Here)
- Participants can use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to access the lessons.
- Then, enter in the 5-letter access code to join each lesson (provided below).
- Participants should have their pop-up blocker disabled and the volume turned up, so they can listen to the audio that accompanies the presentation.
- You/your students will have access to these free presentations until May 22, 2020.
Your Class Access Codes:
Introduction to World War II
Introduction to the Holocaust:
Feel free to visit the museum’s Digital Education page with in-depth lessons pertaining to World War II and the Holocaust, along with clips from the Legacy Series Oral History Program.